"The Least of These" by Byron Goines. The track contains information that everyone should know.
In Matthew 25:31-40, Jesus Christ gives all nations on earth, including all political parties and independents…an example of how “the least of these” should be treated. Jesus Christ clearly states in the following verses that those who did for the least of these inherited the kingdom of heaven…and those who did not do for the least of these were cast into hell. This example given by Jesus Christ clearly outlines his concern for the least of these throughout the generations of time, including this the 21st century.
Regardless of political party affiliation or independent status, does the political party you support have an ideology that supports helping the least of these, or does the political party you support fight against legislation to help the least of these. And as you read the following verses, you will see that the least of these in society are those who are struggling to make it. Jesus Christ makes it perfectly clear in the following verses of scripture, which political party you should support in this regard. Remember, in the example given by Jesus Christ, those who did for the least of these inherited the kingdom of heaven and those who did not do for the least of these were cast into hell.
31. When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32. And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38. When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39. Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43. I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45. Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.